Are you looking for a one-of-a-kind piece of art to add to your collection? I offer custom paintings for those who have a specific vision in mind. With over 30 satisfied clients, I have the experience and skill to bring your unique concept to life. If you are interested in commissioning a custom painting, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your concept and I will get back to you with next steps.
I take on a limited number of custom paintings each year, so don't hesitate to reach out and let's create something truly special together.
The Custom Painting Process:
Below are the next steps I typically take while creating a custom painting. We can tailor check-in points to match how involved you would like to be in this creative process.
- Personal Design Element: I'll create a rough draft of the design idea based on your mentioned colour pallet, subject, etc. If you want to give me full creative freedom, and leave the final as a surprise, I will hold off on sending you this rough draft. Whatever you feel most comfortable with!
- Price: I can do any sized canvas you would like. I typically charge $1.75/square inch as my artist labour fee, and then add on material costs for the final price (the canvas and paints). Shipping/handing fee will be calculated based on your drop-off location.
- Creation/Progress Pictures (Optional): I always record and document my painting process. Happy to send your way if you would like updates - or leave as a surprise. Whatever works best for you.
- Final Reveal/Drop-off: I will reveal your painting once I feel it is complete. If there are any changes/additions requested, I'll will to a round of adjustments.
- Progress Video: Once you have the painting, I will send you a complimentary edited video of your painting being created. This way you get to see every stage that it was once at. I'm a strong believer that the beauty of a painting is not just about the final product, but also the journey it took to get there.